Sunday, June 3, 2012

Driving Around The Lake, Thinking About Portable Vaporizers

Went cruising around the lake for a little while, taking in the scenery as we strolled on by the houses down Lake Ave.  Certainly nothing short of delightful to get out in the decent weather again.  New England had a rough winter without much snow and so it's definitely a pleasant surprise to stumble across moderate weather once again.  This upcoming week we're looking at some really outstanding weather with sunshine and blue skies in the forecast.  I can't wait.  Should be an excellent opportunity to hop out on the kayak and get out on the lakes and ponds in the area.  Sure do love living in the land of a thousand lakes.

While we were driving around earlier, I was smoking a cigarette while relaxing and listening to some tunes when my friend mentioned the most recent contraption that he purchased, the classic Iolite vaporizer.  I'm quite familiar with these types of devices as I've often pondered whether or not one would be right for me.  Then again, I'm trying to quit smoking tobacco so it's really in my best interest to refrain from buying anything that aids in my nicotine intake.  It's a rough road to getting clean from tobacco after years of heavy smoking, as I've done it before.  I'm thinking vaporizing isn't going to necessarily be much better for me.  Then again, for those who are interested in vaporizing instead of smoking, the portable vaporizers by Iolite are quite the rage.  They might even let you use one inside of a no smoking area, as you're technically vaporizing.  Doubtful, but who knows!



I'm going to cut this short as I have a few matters of finance that require my attention and there's little time left in the day that I'm willing to allocate towards anything other than relaxing, as it is Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Iolite vaporizers is the best vaporizer to quit smoking as it is very handy and can be carried anywhere easily and it is a healthy and safe alternative to smoking..

    ReplyDelete