Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Thoughts on the Vapir NO2 Vaporizer

Vapir NO2 Portable Vaporizer
There are a lot of portable vaporizers out there, but as far as I'm aware, there's really only one that utilizes a green heating system and that's the Vapir NO2.  Assuming you're unfamiliar with this device, I'll describe it to some extent.  It comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery which is internal and can be recharged easily.  When it comes to recharging the device, I would suggest you buy either the car charger addition or find an aftermarket equivalent that will work with the wall charger.  Aftermarket will likely be cheaper and shouldn't be too hard to find; after all, we are using the internet, aren't we?

Once you can manage to keep your battery charged, you'll be loving this portable "green" vaporizer.  The warmup time isn't bad at all and it's easy to use.  What more could you really ask for in a vape?

I'm not necessarily into packing a large quantity of tobacco into any vaporizer so the small loading chamber, which is actually 15% larger than that of its precursor (please, correct me if I'm wrong!), is actually quite appealing to me and it's easily large enough to fit my own personal needs.

My only qualm, if any, is that this vaporizer isn't as small as I'd like for it to be.  While it's certainly portable, I personally prefer more compact designs like the Iolite vaporizers.

If you happen to own an NO2 Vapir vaporizer, I'd love to hear what you think about yours so please drop a comment and let me know if you happen to be one of the many users of this popular vape.  It's always nice to bounce the ball off the wall so I know I'm not just typing to myself so comment away if you care to.

One of the more appealing aspects of this particular unit is the fact that it's not only high quality, it's affordable.  With Volcano vaporizers costing hundreds of dollars, I've seen the NO2 Vapir selling for less than two-hundred dollars (US) on the internet.  In fact, as proof, I just snagged a link to GotVape where you can currently (at the time of writing) find the Vapir NO2 for less than two-hundred bucks and you can click here for proof.


4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you Victor! The no2 vaporizer by Vapir is a super killer vape and better quality than most vapes on the market for sure ,) awesome review dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. N02 is definitely one of the most popular portable vaporizers out there. Great article thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best portable vaporizer in use and it is very good at vaping.

    ReplyDelete