Sunday, June 3, 2012

New England Weather: Poor Conditions, Staying Inside

When it's not looking so bright outside, I tend to stay inside the warmth and comfort of my home where I allocate considerable amounts of my free time towards staying up to date with the latest technologies around the globe.  Today, I've been exploring social networking services to see what's good with the new sensations.  Google Plus seems really interesting, however, it has yet to captivate friends as Facebook and Myspace.  Nonetheless, I expect G+ to become somewhat popular over the years as they begin to unravel new services and features.  Should be interesting to see what the old warhorse known as Google brings to the social networking table.

 

Expecting rain for the next some odd days, I'm going to venture down to Manchester to see if I can't find the ideal ergonomic keyboard tray setup.  Until then, feel free to checkout one of my latest projects which is in reality a joint effort.  The project can be see at http://reviewbadger.com/ - check it out if you haven't already.

I need to get some warm soup in my belly to kickoff my day with the energy that I need to steamroll my "to do" list.  Should be a good day, I know I'm looking forward to the time off.  Perhaps I shall go for a short jog, we'll see.  Take care of yourself my fellow internet explorers.

No comments:

Post a Comment