Sunday, June 10, 2012

PUFFiT Stealth Inhaler Vape Review [Video]

The PUFFiT vaporizer is a unique little device in that it's not only portable, but it's actually inconspicuous.  Having an appearance similar to that of an inhaler allows this vaporizer to go virtually undetected.  If you're simply looking for a portable vaporizer, this magical little device could be exactly what you're looking for as it's small enough to fit into your pocket and weighs roughly a few ounces.


As far as an inhaler vape is concerned, this is THE ONE TO GET (in my opinion, haha).  I say this mostly because it's the virtually the same piece I've always wanted; i.e. the one from the Idle Hands movie.  I'll never forget that inhaler pipe he had strung around his neck in that horror film.  It's definitely a worthwhile watch if you're into comedic horror films.

Why I Love This Sneaky Vape

What makes this stealth vape particularly interesting to me is the fact that you can easily adjust the temperature by changing between level one through eight.  That's a great feature for someone like me who likes to really roast their tobacco near the end of a vaporize session.

Where To Buy

Then again, if the PUFFiT portable vaporizer isn't quite right for you, you can always check out one of the many alternatives available at GotVape.com.

If you're really interested in buying this unique vaporizer, it is scheduled to be released during the summer of 2012, however, you can order one prior to the scheduled release date and it will be shipped on the day of release.  I'm absolutely ecstatic to own one of these fabulous devices.

PUFFiT Video Review


More Vape Reviews

Do yourself a favor and read some vaporizer reviews before you runoff and buy a new vaporizer that's not exactly what you want.  This way, you'll be significantly less likely to regret your acquisition.  Remember, take your time and thoroughly research vaporizers in order to attain some clear insight into the world of vaporizers.

1 comment:

  1. This is cool. I have been looking up different things trying to decide what to get my brother for Christmas. I was thinking either a Medicali glass piece or a vaporizer. I know he doesn't have either one. I just don't know what would be better. I love how inconspicuous this is! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete