Sunday, June 10, 2012

Justin Bieber Needs Mad Police Protection In Mexico

That little trooper apparently requires over 6,000 cops to protect his white butt while in Mexico.  Then again, with kidnappings not uncommon south of the border, it's really no surprise to find that he requires so many cops to protect him.

Justin Bieber is certainly one popular artist.  His ability to transition from genre to genre is nothing short of impressive.  I've seen some of his YouTube videos and he's absolutely a talented individual.  That is not to say that I enjoy his music, as it's not my particular cup of tea.

Aside from the Biebster's 6,000 police officers protecting him in Mexico, I'm basically just sitting here blogging.  I've not much to do so I'm reading the news to some extent.  Basically, I've only been reading what's been hot over the past few days.  As I've been out of touch with the news lately, I figured it was time to get back in the swing of things and see what was going on out there in the world outside of these lovely mountains.

I'm going to return to reading vaporizer reviews and see if I can't conjure some more interesting publications for this website while I'm at it.

1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to lose pounds then you certainly have to start following this totally brand new personalized keto diet.

    To produce this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs have joined together to produce keto meal plans that are productive, decent, cost-efficient, and fun.

    From their launch in January 2019, thousands of clients have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a professional keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones given by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete