Saturday, June 2, 2012

Killer Elite Partial Review And Movie Trailer

Currently, I'm in the process of watching Killer Elite on Netflix for the first time in my life.  As I have yet to view the entire movie, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the movie has had a difficult time retaining my attention as it appears to simply be yet another tough guy super spy movie starring Jason Statham as the former special ops killer forced out of retirement to save the life of a friend.

While the movie is far from terrible, there's nothing particularly intriguing about the film for me.  Regardless of what seems to be a poor review of the Killer Elite movie, I actually enjoy it for what it is: an action packed thriller with Clive Owen and Robert De Niro!

Definitely worth checking out if you're into action flicks and you happen to have Netflix streaming package.  I love watching movies online while working on the computer.  The benefit of having a triple-monitor setup!  Time to return to watching this cheesy action thriller, Killer Elite.

Let me know what your thoughts on the movie were, if you happen to have seen it.  Looking forward to reading your reviews!

Watch Killer Elite Movie Trailer Online:

No comments:

Post a Comment